Dollar falls further
Dollar selling has intensified across the board with the euro now up 100 pips to 1.2161 and AUD/USD soaring 76 points to 0.7858.
The takeaway is that the Fed will stay lower for longer because of one bad non-farm payrolls report. I’m not sure I buy into that thinking but this has quickly turned
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses