US dollar higher once again
I’m seeing more and more analysts highlighting the positive backdrop for the US dollar, something I a month ago.
The short version is that the US economy is closing the virus-gap more quickly than anywhere else and that means it will be the first place to hike rates, unless the
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data