What’s coming up next week
It’s been years since the PPI report mattered for markets but it did today. The 4.2% y/y reading briefly rattled the market today, leading to a selloff in bonds.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach