Latest data released by Challenger, Gray, and Christmas Inc
The 22,913 job cuts by US-based employers last month is the lowest monthly total since June 2000 as this adds to another sign that the labour market is slowly finding its footing again as businesses and consumers start to feel more upbeat.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses