Latest data released by Markit/CIPS – 3 February 2021
The preliminary report can be found . A slight upwards revision to the initial estimates but it doesn’t take away from the sharp fall in January business activity due to virus restrictions and business closures.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data