Latest data released by Markit – 4 May 2021
Little change to the initial estimate as the reading comes in near a record-high, highest in nearly 27 years. Production and new orders strengthened but supply chain disruptions continue to present a more complicated backdrop, leading to rising input costs.
- NEWS: Who’s a dove and who’s a hawk on the Federal Reserve FOMC? A visual guide May 06, 2021 at 01:45AM
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM