Latest data released by Markit – 7 May 2021
That said, a key point to take note of in the report is that demand and supply imbalances have resulted in input cost inflation rising to its highest level on record in the survey. That adds to the that will be on everyone’s lips in the
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses