Over the weekend Turkey’s President Erdogan sacked the head of the country’s central bank after a rate hike.
Governor Naci Agbal was in the job for only 4 months and had been finance minister in a previous job.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?