Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
10-year yields are little changed, holding around 1.566% as the Fed helped to temper inflation fears in the bond market. But today’s non-farm payrolls report may be one to watch in case wages also help to rebuff the inflation narrative.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses