Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
But the pair has recovered a little trade at 0.7730-40 as it nears a test of its key hourly moving averages @ 0.7734-55 once again. The 200-hour moving average @ 0.7755 also played a part in keeping gains in-check so that will be one to watch before 0.7800.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses