Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
While there were worries going into the UK local elections, they have been quickly phased out despite Nicola Sturgeon vowing to push for a second Scottish independence referendum – which will surely not be entertained by the folks at Westminster.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses