Japanese media (Nikkei) with the report Toyota Motor plans to produce a total of 10.4 million units globally (combined Toyota and Lexus brands)
Lets hope the semiconductor issue 9ie current supply shortages) is sorted by then.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses