January high yield reached 1.9133%. The high yield today has extended to 1.9101%
Looking at the daily chart below, the low yield from last week stalled right near the 61.8% retracement of the move down since the January 2020 high to the lows seen at the steps of the March tumble lower on the Covid outbreak.
Search Web: The US 30 year yield tests high yield for the year and the highest level since March 2020
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data