UK government said Saturday it wants to join the 11-country Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership.
The Pacific agreement is a much looser arrangement than the one for members of the EU, which the UK has left. The Trans-Pacific agreement is very much focused on trade, not on does not involve deep political integration between
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm