A snippet from National Australia Bank on the Reserve Bank of Australia
Say that while the RBA has pushed back against higher yields through its QE purchases, it’s worth noting that other central banks are seeing the rise in longer-dated yields as a more positive sign.
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe