The USD is mixed/marginally stronger as traders await the US employment report
As traders await the US employment report at the bottom of the hour, the GBP is the strongest and the NZD is the weakest. The GBP was the weakest of the majors at the close yesterday. The USD is mixed but tilting to the
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses