100 hour moving average also corresponds with the high of a consolidation area from July to December
The 100 day moving averages a key level at 1.19569. That level also corresponds with swing highs going back to August 18 and August 31 at 1.1965. The low price today reached 1.19567.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data