NASDAQ snaps four days losing streak.
The US stocks rallied into the close with the Dow ending the session at a new record and at the highs of the day. The index is closing up 315.76 points for the fourth higher close in as many days. The NASDAQ index is also closing higher for the first time in five trading days.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses