Yields fall to fresh session low
The 30-year auction tailed but it couldn’t take the broader bid out of bonds. Now we’re at fresh session lows in 10s and on the cusp of breaking the May intraday low. Yields have now fallen 17 basis points in six days despite a high CPI print.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable