The party is over
All that’s left now is to sort through the wreckage of GME.
All the pumping in the world at GME wasn’t enough to overcome the pain of losing money. Ultimately, price action drives narrative, not vice-versa. Besides, buying a stock to ‘stick it to Wall Street’ is a bizarre premise under any circumstances.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data