Yields quickly rebound
US 10-year yields are back up to 1.54% from a low of 1.46%. We’re seeing a smaller retracement in the dollar.
I think that some of this is disbelief and some of it is true skepticism of the number. I don’t think anyone is suddenly downshifting their view on the US economy because there
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses