BOJ reduced the size of its purchases on Japanese Government Bonds in the 1 to 3, and 3 to 5 years remaining until maturity
The Bank had flagged this reduction in purchases in its plan released for February.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data