The USD is higher
As North American traders enter for the day, the AUD is the strongest and the EUR is the weakest. The GBP, which was weaker coming into the current hour, has reversed the declines and is now moving back higher after their interest rate decision and statement which downplayed negative rates again. The
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data