NASDAQ index moved back toward
The S&P made new high of 3847.51, a move down to 3834.61.
US yields continued to move higher with the 30 year yield up to 1.919% are up 5 basis points on the day. The 10 year yield is up at 1.132%, +3.6 basis points.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data