As close comes at 4232.60
The S&P index is back above the all-time high close level of 4232.60. Earlier in the day the price move to a new all-time intraday high price of 4249.74, but gave up those gains and moved negative on the day to a low of 4220.34.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable