Closing chances for the main North American markets
It’s not usually this dead in April. People are calling it the Hwang-over.
Meanwhile Nasdaq short interest was up 4.9% in late March compared to mid-March.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates