Silver eases lower to start European morning trade
Silver is down by a little over 4% to a fresh low of $27.80 now as we get things goin in Europe, with the hype starting to die down now after having peaked at $30 yesterday.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm