Is the silver trade looking to switch back up again?
SLV saw a record amount of daily inflows worth nearly $1.6 billion yesterday (h/t @ daniburgz) despite the 9% drop in silver prices yesterday. That might be a sign that there is still strong appetite for silver despite the retreat after hitting $30 earlier in the
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data