Silver eases to test the lows for the week
Precious metals aren’t getting much love today as the dollar holds firmer across the board and is now threatening to break higher as the 1.2000 level in EUR/USD looks to be in danger as sellers (dollar buyer) target a daily break of that.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data