A look at February trends
The earth-shaking political moves are behind us and while all the meme-stock mania doesn’t make it feel like a ‘normal’ market, I think it’s a good moment to take into account the seasonals.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm