The money is coming
Senate majority leader Chuck Schumer on the $1.9 trillion stimulus package:
"We are on track to get this bill done and get it on the president’s desk before" unemployment benefits expire on March 14.
"We’re going to meet that deadline."
The question is: How watered down will it be by the time it gets to
- NEWS: Euro shrugs off ECB easing talk, extends gain March 02, 2021 at 08:21PM
- NEWS: Gold higher but the bounce has a dead-cat flavour March 02, 2021 at 07:52PM
- NEWS: Oil falls late to settle below $60 for the first time since Feb 19 March 02, 2021 at 07:34PM
- EUR/USD Rate Forecast: Euro Rebound Emerges After Defending 2021 Low
- NEWS: Schumer says Senate will have the votes to pass $1.9 trillion stimulus March 02, 2021 at 07:27PM