Robinhood not making any friends today either
The firm has said that it has restricted trading in cryptocurrencies, turning off Instant buying for crypto but still allowing customers to use settled funds to purchase. A spokesperson for the firm CNBC that this decision was due to ‘extraordinary market conditions’.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm