Media reporting in past hours that the COVID-19 vaccine stimulated 2/3rds lower levels of neutralising antibodies was reported last week.
Its not fresh news.
This is relevant to the South African variant.
Search Web: Reports that Pfizer’s vaccine is two thirds less effective against mutant virus variants is not fresh news
- NEWS: Eurozone March Sentix investor confidence 5.0 vs 1.4 expected March 08, 2021 at 09:30AM
- NEWS: Was the dollar written off too quickly at the start of the year? March 08, 2021 at 09:22AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: Brexit Trouble Brewing, GBP/USD Weak But Sterling Strength Remains
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 5 March CHF 703.1 bn vs CHF 704.1 bn prior March 08, 2021 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: USD/JPY keeps more buoyed as Treasury yields hold higher so far on the day March 08, 2021 at 08:57AM