Reserve Bank of New Zealand Deputy Governor Bascand speaking following the release of the Bank’s Financial Stability Report earlier on Wednesday.
The NZD barely moved on the release of the FSR but is higher following the Q1 employment report.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach