Reserve Bank of Australia February 2021 monetary policy announcement and Governor Lowe’s statement
More QE from the RBA but policy rates left untouched (as expected). More QE is significant, the Bank had been expected to announce this, but perhaps at a later date. The extra purchasing will begin in April.
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners