The RBA meeting this week was uneventful. The RBA kept the cash rate and three year yield target unchanged at 0.10% while also keeping its QE program the same. The main headline remains the same for the RBA that conditions for accommodation are to remain until 2024. Unemployment is expected to decline to around 5%
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses