Travel restrictions targeted to the east according to CNBC citing sources
The Biden administration is targeting mid-May to begin relaxing US travel restrictions between US and Mexico and Canada as well as international travel from UK, Europe and Brazil.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?