Stock markets slide again
Powell has certainly given the market everything it wanted and for a moment, that looked like it could be enough but tech selling is starting up again and the Nasdaq is down 2.3%.
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- Nasdaq 100, S&P 500, Dow Jones Forecast: Growth, Tech Stocks Falling Out of Favor?
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD to Weaken if ECB Increases Bond Buying
- NEWS: US Senate passes $1.9 trillion stimulus bill March 06, 2021 at 10:02PM
- DailyFX Forex Trading Course Walkthrough: Part Ten