Cable jumps by 70 pips from 1.3570 to 1.3640
It is looking more and more likely that negative rates may not be part of the latest cycle for the BOE as they once again play down expectations of that but left a gap in the door just in case they need to revisit the issue if
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data