The People’s Bank of China issuance of bills could be perceived as a step to soak up some yuan liquidity.
Its a step sometimes taken at times to slow speculative short sales of the yuan. The pace of the fall for the yuan has not been troubling the PBOC so the bill sale today is most
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?