The People’s Bank of China set the onshore yuan reference rate for the trading session ahead, Friday 19 March 2021.
– Reuters estimate from their survey was 6.5074, Bloomberg 6.5097
PBOC injects 10 billion yuan liquidity via 7-day reverse repo
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?