Japan likely to extend state of emergency measures
This was already reported earlier so the latest remarks just adds to expectations that we will see the state of emergency measures extended in Japan. Despite the tighter restrictions, the overall virus situation hasn’t really turned the corner just yet:
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses