WTI settles at $70.29
It’s another day of settlement above $70, and that’s going to offer oil companies some major cashflows.
WTI ended the day up $0.29 to $70.23. It fell as low as $68.68 on Iran sanctions but the market quickly concluded that 1) this didn’t signal a nuclear deal, or 2) a deal is
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable