WTI crude trades up by 1.7% to $61
The tail-end of Asian trading saw but price has rebounded to the highs for the day as risk trades are faring better in the wake of lower Treasury yields.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?