The latest analysis of what the OPEC+ meeting will do at its meeting today, boost output or not, is still bordering on 50/50.
Clues were sought from the Wednesday meeting of the Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC), but the JMMC have made no recommendations for Q2 production either way (the JMMC is not a policy-making body
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – Monday 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 09:16PM
- WHO says more than 87% of the world’s Covid vaccine supply has gone to higher-income countries
- IMF hikes growth forecast for the Middle East, says recovery will be ‘divergent’
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 12 April 2021 April 11, 2021 at 08:36PM
- China slaps Alibaba with $2.8 billion fine in anti-monopoly probe