It was a bloodbath in oil overnight:
The price has bounced a little during Asia’s morning, but not anything close to retracing the huge drop. On price action during the session the bounce is best looked at as a retracement and not necessarily a reversal in fortunes.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?