Oil settles up $0.19 to $64.90 per barrel
The intraday high for the week was $66.76 on Wednesday and the high settlement was $65.63.
Crude is flirting with the March highs but there’s a big weekend risk with Iran discussions in Vienna, something .
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses