Oil up another 1% today above to around $62.50
It is tough to fight the mood in oil as supply issues from the deep freeze and the market focus on the reflation theme has kept prices buoyed to start the year.
- Dollar Edges Lower; Sterling in Focus Ahead of Budget
- NEWS: Spain February services PMI 43.1 vs 43.0 expected March 03, 2021 at 08:15AM
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day March 03, 2021 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD keeps the bounce as buyers try to seize more near-term control today March 03, 2021 at 07:50AM
- China prepares for a big annual meeting to chart a growth strategy