WTI climbs above $55
Oil prices are breaking out of a sideways trade with a 2.3% rally. WTI briefly touched $55 for the first time since January 2020.
The break from the range is also a rise above the Feb 2020 high of $54.50.
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners