Lots of sideways swing areas in play
The NZDUSD has stalled the fall today near the 100 and 200 hour MAs. The price has dipped below the levels on the run higher in the dollar this morning, but has rebounded to between the two moving averages between 0.71847 and 0.7196. Traders sit on the fence and
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?